There is a lot of news about breastfeeding or formula feeding, but there are essential truths that a mother must know.
Breastfeeding such as childbirth or post-partum is a topic widely treated by doctors , gynecologists and operators working in the sector.
There are different lines of thought: who is in favor of natural breastfeeding, who of both, who, on the other hand, is against artificial breastfeeding, not considering it adequate to the needs of a newborn baby.
This last aspect, unfortunately, can cause a negative emotional state in mothers, especially in those who could not wait to be able to breastfeed their baby, but who for various reasons were unable to do so.
However, there are some truths that all mothers should know when embarking on such a journey . These are curiosities that can help you survive in the moment.
Breastfeeding: 6 Truths To Tell A Mom
There is absolutely no doubt that breastfeeding brings benefits not only to the baby, but also to the mother .
In any case, when a mother begins to breastfeed it is good that she is aware of some truths that will serve her during the months. We have identified a total of six for now:
- Alcohol : it is known when a mother is breastfeeding absolutely cannot drink anything alcoholic because this could also be passed on to the baby;
- Breastfeeding lasts as long as the mother and baby want it : in short, there are no fixed dates or even scheduled ones;
- The baby can take both solid food and continue with breastfeeding : this helps him to grow in a healthier way;
- Babies who are breastfed tend to get sick less , it is not an absolute law but it can certainly do good.
- It seems that infants who are breastfed develop their sense of smell better ;
- Breastfeeding mothers can burn up to 600 calories a day : certainly excellent news for all those women who want to return to their ideal weight after giving birth!